Convention for the worst forms of child labor1. The Governments should act emergency in order to end the worst forms of child labor.
2. All children under 18-years-old should be protected of the worst form of child labor.
3. To end the worst forms of child labor means:
- NO child bondage
- NO child traffic
- NO child enforcement for participating in army conflicts
- NO child prostitution or pornography
- NO use of the children in crime, including drug traffic
- NO work that can endanger the health, safety or child morale
4. The Governments should consult with the employers and with the employees in order to identify the work that could hurts the children.
5. The Governments should develop a method of supervising of the implementation of the Convention for eliminating of the worst forms of child labor.
6. With consulting of the employers, with the employees and with the other target groups, governments should initiate action programs in order to end the worst forms of child labor.
7. The Governments should make all necessary for implementation of the Convention, including punishment measures. Acknowledging how much is the education significant for canceling of child labor, governments should:
- protect children of dangerous work
- help children to educate in order to leave the tough work
- show help to the children that are in a risk
8. The countries should help among them against the worst forms of child labor.