Ten things that children can do in order to end the worst forms of child labor1. Say NO to the job that can hurt or underestimate you.
2. For the problem that exploited children have, need to talk to a familiar person who you have confidence in: a parent, a teacher, a pedagogue, a psychologist, a friend...
3. Declare the case in the nearest Center for social affairs, and if it’s not successful, call to SOS phone for children and youth – 091 365 460.
4. Please your teacher to have time for a talk to the child labor and the laws against it.
5.Send letters to the Government and the Ministry of Effort and Social Policy of Republic of Macedonia to sign and totally implement the Convention of the worst forms of child labor.
6. Send a letter do the media calling as emergency action in order to end the worst forms of child labor.
7. Call your friends to make a group against such problems.
8. Organize activities for children support which effort is exploited. If you need any help, call to the First Children’s Embassy in the World – Megjashi on the phone 0800 12222.
9.Make a voluntary work in your part-time and help to the organizations that work for children protection.
10. Make efforts to keep on your activities until every child enjoys its children rights.